Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mobile Photuzz :D

I hadn't transferred the files on my phone to my computer ... and after a long day's work, when I was left with nothing much to do, I suddenly decided to transfer the contents from my phone. I actually thought that I did not have any stuff on my phone -- but I was in for quite a surprise as I saw that I had quite a few pics on my card. Some of them are in fact quite interesting, so I thought maybe I can share them here. So, here we go:

(This is the famous Campanile of UC Berkeley. I guess it is the most 'clicked' UCB campus-unit by far)

(Just when we thought our days down in the lab are not eventful by any means -- our building caught a fire !! It was a very small sporadic burst though, lasted about 10 - 15 mins)


(Of course, we do work in our labs ... quite a bit of it. And the white board has seen some looong meetings in front of it ... quite a feat!!)

(Of course, we have gardens on campus, where we specify what the garden is for. This one is in front of the Math & Stats Dept building -- so all specifications have been detailed, no 'uncertainties')

(and just when you thought disposal of stuff was beginning to be a problem -- Berkeley has a new and radical solution for you to be implemented. The pilot plant that you see here works fine so far, and can be launched for other disposed products as well)

Well, what do you know, Mobile-cam Photography can be fun too !! :D

No comments: