Monday, May 25, 2009

Ektaaa ... you have started ruining Indian youth !!!!

Yeah, the title is my new theory ... based on the observation that out of 5 Indian friends here whom I asked to go watch Star Trek/Terminator 4 with me ... only 1 agreed, the others rejecting directly and one of them citing the reason to be " ... I like Drama man, not such tech movies ...

How about that for a theory to be based on !!! ... :D :D

P.S: If you are reading this and are one of the 5 ... I must say this post is in good spirits, and I don't blame you either ... refer to the title for the subject :P
If you are, however, the one who agreed .... yo man !! \m/ \m/


2 comments:

Mahesh Mahadevan said...

I thought Ekta's zone of influence didn't extend beyond India's territorial waters; and generally into the not-so-fair sex. Those people are gyaen wonly, living under the influence :-(

Satch Boogie said...

Sadly Mr. Nai, she is growing by the day it seems ... :D