Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Ones That I Could ...

Had veered off into a small memory trip today afternoon ... realized I had to get back to this small corner of my mind (like really really small) here on the web ... and also to inform that I am lucky that I have not yet been robbed of my music ties (thanks to like-minded friends here, including one of my roomies) ...
[And yes ... details of this huge gap in posting will be presented indeed ... cos I can't wait to place these pieces into the drawing board here]
The memory trip was from all those moments where I was in front of many people ... trying to do something, and gauging whether people felt that I was an absolute 'jackass' or an absolute 'stud' ... ultimately ending up collecting rare pieces of memories into my mind's locker. This was the list that followed --
  • Shoghono Gohono Raatri
  • Chingaari Koi Bhadke
  • Kandhon se miltey hai Kandhe
  • Words
  • Ae duniya ke rakhwaale
  • Right here waiting for you
  • Saawan on raag Megh
  • Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh
  • Lakshya
  • Kahin door jab din dhal jaaye
  • More Than Words
  • Boro aasha kore ...
  • Tum -- (Urban Chaos -- self comp)
  • Zindaa
  • Bikhra hun mai
  • Uyirin Uyire
  • Teri deewani
  • Chaand Sifaarish
  • November Rain
  • Certain Romance (Arctic Monkeys)
  • Drops of Jupiter (Train)
  • Kuch na kaho
  • Phoolon ke rang se
  • Aashayein
  • Ab Na Jaa
  • Varagai Nathikira (Sangamam)
  • Hollow years
  • Maaeri
  • Summer of '69
  • Roop tera mastaana
  • Aap ki dua

Some of these were good times, some not so good times (and if I missed out any, will be only too happy to be pointed out)-- but all being something that I was a part of. For those who are reading this, and who know what the list is ... Thank You for all the good times.

2 comments:

Apurv said...

Aaaah!!
I was a witness to most of them and an accompanist in a few.. :-)
gr8 feeling indeed !!

Nirjhar Banerjee said...

no Rehman songs in this collection huh..?