Friday, May 9, 2008

Laaeeff ...

I have only a couple of weeks more to stay here at this brilliant campus that has given me so much. Close friends and juniors have started leaving for their vacations -- many of them I dunno when I will be able to meet next. The goodbyes and the adieus have started. I dunno what will happen when my batchmates start leaving -- my heart is already a bit heavy, my mind morose, and my mood nostalgic. The last thing of consequence that i need to do here, which goes by the name of BTP, is kinda proceeding weirdly. My last simulation will take about two weeks to run (which is insane), and my guide has disappeared from the scene for about 10 days. My thesis has just started, and looks like quite a bit of work needs to be put in now. Neither has my visa proceedings been taken care of, which keeps me a bit tensed as well. Night outs, department labs, Tiffany's lunch, dinner somewhere, the maddening Chennai heat, Microsoft word, FLUENT, long hours spent staring at the computer ...... Life.

No comments: