Monday, December 24, 2007

The Tense'd Header ...

A little while ago good friend Mr Anand (known to many as the "floating billed bird" man) mentioned that the header in my blog is grammatically wrong ... it's 'Begun' and not 'Began' as I had put up. Even as I mentioned in reply that it was deliberate, as a tribute to something called 'bonguly.wmv', I realised that for the (rather unfortunate) items of mortality who have not been subjected to the 'bonguly' experience, the idea will not at all work ... ergo, my decision to put up a new header, along with the said 'wmv' file uploaded as soon as I lay my hands upon it.

Adieu oldie ...

(This post can also be attributed to a certain degree of joblessness experienced that led to a momentary urge to type in whatever came to my mind first on my blog)